RSS

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Maybe They'll Prefer Reading Me

So I finally made the jump and decided to get into the world of YouTube guru'ing.  I love makeup and I love watching Gurus so I thought I would give it a try and so far....

EPIC FAIL!! LOL :)

I've made 3 videos and have about 40 something channel views and all of 1 comment (made by my roommate!)

But I refuse to give up!!  I'm going to keep making videos and continue talking to my imaginary thousands of subscribers for as long as I can. 

I like making videos.  I think that it has really tapped into some long lost creative part of me and it's like an outlet. 

I know I have a lot of competition but I feel like if I get a good following, they'd LOVE me!!  LOL

But until then, I thought I'd give blogging a try, since you know, my imaginary thousands of subscribers get antsy in between videos so I thought this would be a good way to tide them over while I'm taping and editting my tutorials, hauls, reviews, etc.

If you want to stop by my YouTube and get in on all the MissLoveAndLipgloss greatness before everyone else finds out and I get all famous and then go all commercial and change on everyone, click here---->

http://www.youtube.com/user/missloveandlipgloss

Until next time dolls,

xoxo

No comments: