RSS

Friday, April 16, 2010

If I Could Marry a Mascara...

So last night I went to the movies with my friend Rey and we went to the late-night showing.  When I got back I spent about an hour and a half-two hours gossiping with my roommate.  Needless to say, after all of that, I was quite sleepy so I committed MAKEUP SIN #1!!!! 

I went to sleep without removing my makeup and washing my face.  I didn't even pass a face wipe over my face!!!

Now, before anyone gets their brush belt in a bunch, I very RARELY do this.  Even when I'm exhausted, I usually AT LEAST pass a face wipe over my face to remove my makeup.  But last night I was tired AND feeling lazy so.... it happened.

I say all of that to say this, I LOVE MY MASCARA!!

I've had an appreciation for my mascara since I've bought it about a month and a half ago.  It's the L'Oreal Lash Boosting set.  Here she is:


Ok so here's how she works.  I apply the serum (the one on the right) at night and the primer then mascara during the day.  The serum has made such a difference in my lashes.  They are longer and even little baby lashes have started growing.  Another thing I love about the serum is that I have the most sensitive eyes on the planet, but the serum has never aggravated them!!  The one con that I can name is that if you don't use the serum every night, the results start to fade fast so you have to keep up with it, but it's so worth it!!

Now on to the mascara.  You would think since the main appeal to this set is the lash boosting serum, that the mascara and primer side wouldn't be all that impressive.  Oh, but it is!!!  It lengthens and seperates!!!  And it's a beautiful black color!!  But the main reason I decide to blog about this mascara is because it doesn't smudge.  When I woke up this morning, the mascara was right where I left it last night on my eyes.  And even as I'm walking around on campus in the hot Florida sun, my mascara always looks like I just applied it!!

Now, this may be hard to believe since this is a drugstore set, but I like it much better than BadGal Lash by benefit and Diorshow (which is a contender but it flakes too much.)

So I'll end this love letter by saying that if you ever get a chance to try this wonder out, please do!!  I think you'll love it... I sure do!!

And I love YOU for reading!  xoxo dolls!!

No comments: