RSS

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Goodies from Across the Pond

I recently received some goodies from my new swapping buddy, Heather from the UK.  I was really excited because I'm new to the makeup world so I have never sent or received these types of care packages, but apparently, that's something that the MU Community is big on.  And I love it!!


Anywho, Heather was super sweet and generous and we have decided on making our package sending a regular event :)


I'm in the process of trying to blog about this new OPI color I've come across but I can't get any good pics of it since I'm electronically handicapped, so I thought I'd share what Heather sent me in the mean time. 


Everything she sent is available in the UK, but not in the US (for the best of my knowledge.)  She sent (From left to right):

Collection 2000 Pure Gloss in Cupcake
Collection 2000 Love Your Lips in Delight (my fav, the packaging is very Victoria's Secret-ish)
And The Winner Is Miss Sporty Hollywood Lipgloss in My A List
Boots Sheer Moisture Lipstick in Antique Lace (wore this to church today, very natural-looking)

An absolutely ADORABLE postcard!

FAMOUS Eye Shadow Matt in Shade 1
Boots Eye Shadow in Crushed Walnut (also wore this to church today, GORGEOUS!!)
Boots Eye Shadow in Midnight (smokey eye tutorial coming soon!!)


It's crazy because I like EVERYTHING she sent me.  It's like she looked at what I already wear and based her choices on that!! 

I'm so glad I found Heather and if some of you want more information on swapping, I'm going to be blogging about how to get into swapping and how to do it safely and properly.

But right now I have a meeting that I have to be at so until next time, I love you for reading, you're fabulous, and xoxo!!

No comments: